(4 weeks x 1 hr Basic Classes)For Salsa, Hip Hop, BalletSingapore Tertiary Student Discount for 4wks x 1hr basic dance class of Salsa / Hip Hop / Ballet: a) Pay $11 (80% off UP$55) b) Pay $55 (with 1 dance shoe voucher worth $55 - $120)Each student is entitled to discount for 1 basic class per dance type.
(8 weeks x 1 hr Basic or Inter Classes)For Pole Dance, Singing, Argentine Tango, Lap Dance, Stilettos Dance, West Coast Swing, On2 Salsa, Zouk, Pachanga
(13 weeks x 1 hr Basic or Inter Classes)For Kids Ballet, Kids / Teens HipHop, Kids Salsa, Ballet, Hip Hop, SalsaSingapore students must show their valid student passes upon registration to enjoy the discount.
(13 weeks x 1 hr Basic or Inter Classes)Salsa, Hip Hop, Ballet, Yoga, Lumbia, Casino Rueda, Latin Rumba, Latin Cha Cha, Latin Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Slow Waltz, Ballroom Tango, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep
(13 weeks x 1 hr Basic or Inter Classes) Salcaa (Body Isolation), Korean Pop, Bachata, Merengue, Street Cha Cha, Cuban Salsa, Afro Cuban Rumba, Exotic Dance, Kizomba, Night Club 2 Step, Modern Jive, Jazz, Jazz Funk, Reggaeton, Broadway, Tap, Pop & Lock, Bboy, Parkour, Pilates, Belly Dance, Salsa Shine, Salsa Styling, Cabaret, Brazilian Samba, Bodyworks, Acting, Modeling
Students considering an overseas dance degree can choose to take the Full-Time IHDC in Dance as an alternative career path. The IHDC Dance course conducted by Absna School is a 1.5 to 3-Year Full-Time or Part-Time Practical Dance Performer & Instructor Professional Program.
For more information, please visit www.absna.com
Wanna dance all night till you can't feel your legs? Here is where we master the art of social dancing; here is where we make lifelong dance friends to party & travel with; here is where there is always room for a dance. From newbies to experienced, young to mature, happy to depressed, we welcome you all to join us today! Click here to enlarge posters.
Aceki's Singapore Salsa Festival is coming up on Dec 2014 this year. Enjoy the full pass at only US$95 now (Singaporeans pay SGD$95 only! Prices increase monthly). Look out for a great weekend of dancing & partying… Salsa, Bachata, Zouk styles and more. With performances, workshops and parties, don't miss it! Looking for those who would like to perform at the SSF 2014. We are recruiting dancers, production, lighting & music & DJs to join our dance production for this event. Interested parties, pls contact
Keep your September free for a crazy fun time in Cebu, Philippines from the 5th to 8th! There will be workshops, parties & performances and more at this beautiful sea side town. With great food, cheap massages and lots of places to tour, this is a great place for a holiday that few know about. Look out for the Salsa competition during this period, 1st Salsa competition in Cebu! Extend your trip with us to tour the area, going out on a boat ride island hopping on Monday, waterfalls, scuba diving or snorkelling, swimming with Oslob's famous whale sharks in the open sea and more!www.cebusalsa.com www.aceki.com
"Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, & dance." - Oprah Winfrey. Come down for our weekly parties at Actfa School of Dance! Entrance fee: $5.Monday: Salsa Party fr 9.30pm (Guest DJ once a month)Tuesday: Tango Milonga fr 9.30pmThursday: Salsa Party fr 9.30pmFriday: Lumbia Night (Beginner's Salsa Romantica party) fr 9.30pm ($1 entrance fee)Sunday: SOS (Salsa on Sundays) & 1 hr Salsa trial class fr 7.15pm
Calling all Bachateras and Bachateros, ACTFA is organising a monthly Bachata night on every 3rd Friday of the month! That's right, this means all you Bachata Fanatics get to dance 70% of the night to Bachata and the other 30% to Salsa! Get ready to do some serious movin' & groovin' to those romantic & sexy Dominican rhythms. It's time to show all your favourite moves or put those new moves you've got to the test! What are you waiting for? Spread the word, save the date and see you on the dance floor! Let's get sexxxaaaayyyy!!!
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates and news!
Actfa School of Dance & Performing ArtsTel: +65 6225 0150 Location: MapEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Inquiries: Ask UsBlk 163 Bukit Merah Central #04-3575 Singapore 150163 (above 7-Eleven, opposite Bt Merah Polyclinic)